Your cart is empty
Premium Hand-Made Natural Beard Balm Conditioner Kit
Ingredients (beard balm): Argan oil, Mango butter, Jojoba oil, Grape seed oil, Beeswax, Sweet orange oil
Ingredients (beard oil): A perfect,fragrance-free blend of 100% pure,organic cold pressed unrefined Golden Jojoba oil,100% Pure organic cold pressed unrefined Moroccan Argan oil
Beard Balm Conditioner Kit - Net weight : 30ml beard oil & 60g beard balm
Color of cream: light yellow
Directions : Apply daily in AM & PM
Wash & Clean the growing area.
Apply the cream by gradually massaging it over the area you want to grow hair and smoothly massage until the cream is absorbed through the skin. The results can be seen around the 3rd week.
How to use beard oil:
1. Put a few drops of beard oil on your palm. The amount you need will vary based on the length and thickness of your beard. Start with a few drops and add more as necessary.
2. Rub the beard oil between your palms and then distribute it through your beard. Use your fingers to massage the oil through your hair and into your skin.
3. Use a boar bristle beard brush, comb, or both to help evenly distribute the beard oil. A beard brush will penetrate all layers of your beard and exfoliate skin to get rid of dead skin that can cause beardruff. Meanwhile, a comb will massage the skin underneath to stimulate circulation and encourage healthy beard growth.
How to use beard balm:
1. Scoop out a dime-sized amount using the back of your thumbnail.
2. Rub your hands together to soften the beard balm for an easier application.
3. Work the beard balm into your beard, starting at the sides and then focusing on areas where you have particularly rebellious bristles. Don’t forget your mustache. Comb through your beard with your fingers.
4. Use a boar bristle beard brush, comb, or both to help evenly distribute the beard balm.
Package includes: Beard oil ,beard Balm, beard brush, beard Comb