Your cart is empty
Traditional Moroccan Kessa Exfoliating Massage Glove
What is Kessa Glove? Why It Is Important? An authentic Kessa glove used to exfoliate dead skin, debris and oil just like those that have been used in traditional Hammam and Moroccan spas for hundreds of years. Made directly in Morocco using high-quality Viscose Crepe fabric, it is super easy to use and safe on your skin.
- Strong anti-aging and skin regeneration support
- Unclogs pores and removes dead skin cells to reveal smoother, more radiant, and noticeably younger skin
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation
- Clarifies complexion and balances skin tone and texture
- Promotes skin elasticity and collagen production
- Helps eliminate harmful toxins that accumulate on a daily basis
- Enhances the absorption of beauty and skincare products to make them more effective
What it Does: A Moroccan Kessa is a work wonders! Forget all those harmful and less effective chemical wraps, pastes and fake muds. The glove is far superior to your typical exfoliating gloves as the Kessa glove delivers powerful full body exfoliation to uncover healthier-looking, more radiant, and noticeably younger skin for an immediate smoothness and glow. The glove’s unique crepe fabric quickly and gently gets rid of surface layer dead skin, impurities, toxins and excess oil so necessary for healthy vibrant skin. The energetic massage will leave your skin rejuvenated and refreshed. An essential part of our Moroccan skincare routine it essential to exfoliate at least twice per month.
Material: 100% Viscose Crepe fabric
Moroccan Kessa Exfoliating Massage Glove dimensions: 9.25" x 6.5"
Skin Types that Shouldn’t Use the Kessa Glove: You should not use the Kessa Glove if you are currently experiencing any of the following:
- You have a thin, delicate, or sensitive skin
- Sun-damaged skin
- Allergic skin reaction or outbreak
- Skin inflammation or swelling
- Wounded or a scratched skin
Important Note: The Kessa glove should not be used on delicate skin areas, such as around the eyes.