Your cart is empty
Argan Cream – Effective Skin Care Treatment
Argan oil is a well-known product, also known as ‘liquid gold’, which is a 100% organic product extracted from the kernels of Argan tree (Argania) from Morocco. Argan cream contains rich amount of nutrients, vitamin E, and fatty acids. These properties make it highly beneficial in skin and hair nourishment and is an inevitable ingredient of popular cosmetic products of celebrities. However, it is not just for the celebrities and rich, any one can enjoy the benefits of Argan oil and cream now.ARGAN CREAM FEATURES
- Argan cream protects collagen fibers and block enzymatic degradation.
- Stabilizes skin barrier.
- Protects elasticity and youthfulness.
- Acts on dry and flaky skin and make it supple and soft.
The application of Argan cream is so simple than oil. You can apply a small amount of cream directly on to face, neck. There are two varieties available in Argan cream as day cream that needed to be applied in the morning and night cream, which has to be applied before bedtime.
Argan oil is rich in Vitamin E and Omega 6. Other major ingredients are water, Glyceril Stearate, Paraffin Oil, Sorbitol, PEG100 Stereate, Clycerin Cetyl Alcohol, Arachidylbehenyl Alcohol, Demitihocone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Carbomer, Tetradibutyk Pentaerithyrityl Hydroxy Hydrocinnamate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Prunis Dulcis, and Triethanolamine etc.USAGE
- As skin moisturizer –Use it to hydrate and soften your skin during cold dry seasons. Vitamin E and fatty acids can give your skin a natural boost.
- Anti-aging – Apply Argan cream to give a charming glow to skin and reduce visibility of wrinkles. The anti-oxidant effect of it makes it an ideal anti-aging product.
- Dry skin agent – Conditions like eczema can make your skin raw, flaky, and itchy, where Argan cream can help. Apply a little cream on to the skin and massage gently.
- Acne – It can soothe the afflicted skin and promote healing. Argan oil and cream are non-greasy, so ideal to apply for acne conditions which is caused by oily skin.
The antioxidant properties of Argan cream are highly beneficial in healing of cracked, irritated, burned, or damaged skin. Along with its healing properties, it can also be used as a preventive application for dry and sore skin.